- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1/2 pint strawberries
- 1 c. water
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 T corn syrup
- In a small pot on medium-low heat, dissolve the sugar into the water making a simple syrup.
- Clean and dry all berries and put them in a blender on high speed until finely pureed.
- Strain berries into a large bowl using a fine mesh strainer. You will need to gently coax the juices through the sieve with a rubber spatula.
- Mix in the corn syrup.
- Pour the berries into an ice cream maker and continue to follow the instructions specific to your machine.
- Transfer to a more properly sized container with a lid and transfer to the freezer.
- Best when frozen for a few hours (or overnight), but if you prefer a softer slush, sneak a few scoops out early.